As a well rounded “athlete,” I would like to be able to complete these Crossfit challenges:
1. Do ten consecutive muscle-ups without touching ground.
2. Do 21 consecutive “thrusters” (deep front sqauat to push-press) with dumbbells totaling 1/2 your body weight.
3. Beat Philippe Kahn’s 1:26.0 500 meter Concept II row.
4. Vertical leap 1/2 your body height Done 7-17-12, 45.5 inch box jump
5. Run 1 mile and bench-press you body weight 21 reps all within ten minutes.
6. Row 500 meters THEN perform a set of 20 STRICT pull-ups both within 4 minutes.
7.Bench press your weight 30 times. Of course, this is a single set.
8. 15 Handstand push-ups on the rings. Contact with the straps/cables is cool, climbing them with the legs is an immediate DQ.
Some other challenges I would like to be able to do are the “Level 4” challenges from Crossfit Seattle. I have done most of the level 3 challenges within workouts, but haven’t attempted some others.